Does your old pool lack the charm of when it was new?
Let’s make it beautiful again!
We can do just about anything to change the look and style of your pool, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple tile and plaster replacement, or a whole lot more, it's no problem for the experienced team at Suncana Custom Pools & Outdoor Living.
We can refinish your surface with a variety of different cutting-edge pool finishes with a special focus on the beautiful polished aggregate finishes. We can also add LED lighting, replace the coping, the tile and the decking, and address any drainage issues you may be struggling with. Basically, when it comes to renovation, we’ll tackle just about anything you can think of, up to and including the pool shell itself.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs.
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains.
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs, and aggregate interior finishes.
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps, and LED lighting.
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators, and automated control systems.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
- Chlorine-free systems
- Energy-efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy-efficient pumps, filters, and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Saltwater based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long-life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.
Contact Our Renovation Team
If your swimming pool is ready for an equipment or beautification makeover, just give us a call at 254-541-2333. Or fill our form below and we’ll be happy to help.